Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard or see anything else on the intake adaptor and cover Accutronix is designing? I've been waiting for it to come out so I can compare against the L&M setup and pick one. I've seen alittle in PREDATOR's dyno vid, but not much detail.

PREDATOR, you know anything more on this??

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Accutronix is waiting for a trial fitment on Predators bike after labor day.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
They shipped me one on Friday. Should show up soon. Going to take a look at the fitment and what we can do to better support the weight of a heavy intake.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I remember PREDATOR saying something about it was a rubber mount, and wasn't too solid during the dyno run. Will definitely need to be steardy to support the spike intake, especially with alot of these old bumpy crappy Florida roads :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I did not have the bracket on during the Dyno ;) The Dyno run was done rubber mounted... I would highly suggest hard mounting your intake with the cover. I have some R&D renditions at work, but I don't think I can share those :( Soon enough, pictures will surface. They look good, not gawdy at all. It does exactly what is intended, cover the wires and support the adaptor :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts