Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is thinking of buying from Accutronics, DON'T. That company is a bunch of thieves. I purchased a set of forward controls, I didn't like them and returned them. Mind you I never mounted them or assembled any part of them. The company charged me $300 dollars for a return charge, but didn't tell me about it until I saw my bank account. I am giving as much bad publicly about Accutronics as I can. I am fed up with these companies sticking to hard working individuals with no accountability what so ever. Accutronics suck as a company and their customer service is the worst I have encountered.

·
Registered
265 Posts
If anyone is thinking of buying from Accutronics, DON'T. That company is a bunch of thieves. I purchased a set of forward controls, I didn't like them and returned them. Mind you I never mounted them or assembled any part of them. The company charged me $300 dollars for a return charge, but didn't tell me about it until I saw my bank account. I am giving as much bad publicly about Accutronics as I can. I am fed up with these companies sticking to hard working individuals with no accountability what so ever. Accutronics suck as a company and their customer service is the worst I have encountered.
Thank you for the info

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
310 Posts
Give these guys a shout if your still looking. Click me
or Vray can make you a set.

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Registered
307 Posts
I know how you feel my friend I had a similar situation happen with the crooks over at cobra usa . Anyway I really was thinking of ordering forward controls from them as well but now just because of what happened to you I wont ....if you don't mind me asking what made you change your mind after getting it ..what did you dislike about it .

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
$300 to return unused parts seems way over the top. That shows once they charge your CC they don't want to see you again and if they do they'll charge you so much you'll never come back and "bother" them again.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I know how you feel my friend I had a similar situation happen with the crooks over at cobra usa . Anyway I really was thinking of ordering forward controls from them as well but now just because of what happened to you I wont ....if you don't mind me asking what made you change your mind after getting it ..what did you dislike about it .
They were so big and bulky. The Master cylinder stuck out 7" in front of the frame. It depleted the whole look of the bike. The chrome was horrible. I've filed a complaint with the attorney general of arizona. I may not get my money back but it will create a huge headache for Accutronix. Just to let everyone know, regardless of State, restocking fees are only legal if it is disclosed prior to purchase and printed on the receipt. If it is a website purchase, it has to be a designated section explaining in detail. Accutronix sucks.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Give these guys a shout if your still looking. Click me
or Vray can make you a set.
I have already started on a set myself. I have the materials and recourses to do it. I'll make time to do it, I'm not dealing with these supply chain rapists anymore. Besides most of the mods I've done, I made myself. Accutronix sucks.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$300 to return unused parts seems way over the top. That shows once they charge your CC they don't want to see you again and if they do they'll charge you so much you'll never come back and "bother" them again.
In my opinion, that should be classified as credit card fraud. Accutronix sucks.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You got it in there for me. I'm actually surprised that Goat and Hedgehog hasn't got on this one. I consider these guys, though I don't know them personally, our motivational speakers. Accutronix sucks.

·
Super Moderator
3,407 Posts
Goats suck. Maybe not our goat, but in general.

--
Trailer Park Rules:
When bringing dates home to your trailer, please be advised that in the event the sidewalks need to be repaired or replaced due to the weight of your date, you will be responsible for all costs incurred.

FatGirlDancing.jpg

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
In my opinion, that should be classified as credit card fraud. Accutronix sucks.
Could you take it up with your credit card company? The whole thing seems wrong to charge a 30% restocking fee. It just occurred to me that they may not have had stock of the forwards and that they might make them on order, which may explain (but not justify) the restock fee.

Glad I bought forwards & grips for both my bikes from Supreme. Oh and Accutronix sucks........

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Could you take it up with your credit card company? The whole thing seems wrong to charge a 30% restocking fee. It just occurred to me that they may not have had stock of the forwards and that they might make them on order, which may explain (but not justify) the restock fee.

Glad I bought forwards & grips for both my bikes from Supreme. Oh and Accutronix sucks........
Actually they didn't have the ones I ordered. I ordered chrome, they sent polished aluminum and said they would swap them out when the chrome came in, around June. I didn't know this until I opened them up. I called and that's when the chrome problem was explained to me. I sent them back and then get hit with the BS from them. Accutronix sucks.

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
310 Posts
WOW! That's fucked up. They sent you the wrong ones on purpose to temporally fill the order until the chrome ones were available?
So you sent them back and charged you to restock so where are the chrome ones you ordered?🤬
Accutronix Sucks!🤣

1 - 20 of 30 Posts