Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
WOW! That's fucked up. They sent you the wrong ones on purpose to temporally fill the order until the chrome ones were available?
So you sent them back and charged you to restock so where are the chrome ones you ordered?馃が
Accutronix Sucks!馃ぃ
That's exactly right. Accutronix sucks.

Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
Whether in jest or otherwise, suggestion of using the forum as a weapon against another person/company (personal attacks) are prohibited.
Tell Accu Tronics this keeps going until he gets a free set up as he ordered. We have seen how the cancel culture works!!!! Let's be Modern and use it. 馃槄馃ぃ馃槀

Registered
Actually they didn't have the ones I ordered. I ordered chrome, they sent polished aluminum and said they would swap them out when the chrome came in, around June. I didn't know this until I opened them up. I called and that's when the chrome problem was explained to me. I sent them back and then get hit with the BS from them. Accutronix sucks.
That's insane, they sent you the wrong parts and charged you to return them. That can't be legal. Surely there is some sort of consumer protection organisation in the US you can go to. In N.S.W Australia we have the Dept of fair trading which is run by the state government and when they get involved it never ends well for the business. I bought a used caravan with air conditioning from a caravan dealer back in the 80s. The AC worked for an hour and quit. I called the dealer and he refused to fix it. I called the Dept of fair trading and made a complaint, then they got on to him. In less than 24 hours the dealer called me and said he would fix the AC at his cost. Then he had the hide to say to me that if he honoured his warranties he would not make as much profit.........

Hope you can sort it out.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
That's insane, they sent you the wrong parts and charged you to return them. That can't be legal. Surely there is some sort of consumer protection organisation in the US you can go to. In N.S.W Australia we have the Dept of fair trading which is run by the state government and when they get involved it never ends well for the business. I bought a used caravan with air conditioning from a caravan dealer back in the 80s. The AC worked for an hour and quit. I called the dealer and he refused to fix it. I called the Dept of fair trading and made a complaint, then they got on to him. In less than 24 hours the dealer called me and said he would fix the AC at his cost. Then he had the hide to say to me that if he honoured his warranties he would not make as much profit.........

I'm using the attorney general of Arizona. Accutronix sucks.

Registered

Cost of warranty is huge for some manufacturers. If you can't meet it, don't offer it.

Registered
They were so big and bulky. The Master cylinder stuck out 7" in front of the frame. It depleted the whole look of the bike. The chrome was horrible. I've filed a complaint with the attorney general of arizona. I may not get my money back but it will create a huge headache for Accutronix. Just to let everyone know, regardless of State, restocking fees are only legal if it is disclosed prior to purchase and printed on the receipt. If it is a website purchase, it has to be a designated section explaining in detail. Accutronix sucks.
Got a few questions for you. What tail light do you have installed? Was it hard to do. Also, did you put the Cobra pipes on? Wanting to do it, but not sure how hard it is. You bike looks awesome!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Got a few questions for you. What tail light do you have installed? Was it hard to do. Also, did you put the Cobra pipes on? Wanting to do it, but not sure how hard it is. You bike looks awesome!
Thanks brother. Yes the pipes are Cobra and the tail light is chrome glow. The installation isn't difficult at all, however it is about a 2 hour job. Most of the time spent will be removing the factory stuff. The pipes are pretty straight forward, removing the old were once again, the time consumer. The new ones go on easier than taking the factory ones off. Do your self a favor and get the pair valve block off plates and ECU reflash. The block off plates will eliminate the decel popping with the new pipes. The reflash is a great performance enhancer and not have to use the piggyback modules.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts