Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
I have one on my shadow . Like the looks and gets alot of complimants , But the projectory of it lighting the road in front of you sucks . Mayby yours different . Looks real good though .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
That does look good. I am not a fan of the halo since everyone wants to be like BMW (cars) with those rings. How is the distance of light at night and would that housing take perhaps the HID bulb kit to make it even brighter?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That looks great, I like alot better than the halo.

I have one on my shadow . Like the looks and gets alot of complimants , But the projectory of it lighting the road in front of you sucks . Mayby yours different . Looks real good though .
Thanks guys for the compliments. Blufury, it actually seems brighter and projects farther especially the high lights. What size is yours? Also some other guys want to run hid on these, the instruction specifies not to run blue bulbs or hid in the lens because they run hotter.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Thanks guys for the compliments. Blufury, it actually seems brighter and projects farther especially the high lights. What size is yours? Also some other guys want to run hid on these, the instruction specifies not to run blue bulbs or hid in the lens because they run hotter.
I beleive its 7" , Glade to hear the smaller one may be better dont know .

·
Registered
324 Posts
That does look good. I am not a fan of the halo since everyone wants to be like BMW (cars) with those rings. How is the distance of light at night and would that housing take perhaps the HID bulb kit to make it even brighter?
the halo thing is played out. i remember having them on my civic 10 yrs ago. and now that the new camaro has them, they are done :D

but that headlight really stands out. i like it

·
Registered
144 Posts
I love the look, too, man! But I also love the halo-look, too. Then again, stock looks good to me, too! :) I guess I'm too easy!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts