Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In process of installing L&M 8degree trees (well, they're installed, waiting on forks back from chromer). RSS had mentioned the need to lower the angle of the headlight about 1". I haven't looked too hard at this but was wondering if there is adjustment in the mounting bracket or all must be done with the screw inside the light asby? It just looked like a solid mount to me on the bracket/light asby.

ctc6698

·
Registered
108 Posts
brkt is slotted. when you tilt the light the slot will show a little. don't know if will give you enough tilt but can move quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
On the left hand side of the headlight (housing, not bracket)looking straight at it (as shown in picture), there is a little screw slot, bottom left hand side. This is where you can adjust the light. Once you get it on, then park it in front of a wall and adjust the light up and down till it is adjusted to about where the stock position for this headlight shines on the road.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
That was my thought....we'll just play with them all. Thanks guys.
Well, I knew it was one of the screws... lol, trying to remember from memory sometimes kicks me in my butt.... :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts