Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Site Admins,

Please kill the spammer with username "eyeprintnote".

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
All you have to do is hit the caution sign below the members avatar, report it as Spam, and it will go to the Mods and will be deleted when one of them logs on.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Sitting there watching the Reds game and I get a txt on my Bat phone that help is needed on the Fury Forums. The culprit has been banned. Thank You!

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
All you have to do is hit the caution sign below the members avatar, report it as Spam, and it will go to the Mods and will be deleted when one of them logs on.
I would rather members use the “Report Post” option. That goes directly to the Bat Phone. Caution does not. Just an FYI.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Richard saves the day again. Thanks! :)

...I wish I had a bat phone!

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
If it is not the caution sign under the avatar, which says report post, then where is the report button to the Bat Phone? Hello....Hello.......... Hello! Ah Crap, Bat Phone isn't ringing! :confused:

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
If it is not the caution sign under the avatar, which says report post, then where is the report button to the Bat Phone? Hello....Hello.......... Hello! Ah Crap, Bat Phone isn't ringing! :confused:
Sorry boss, just misunderstood your caution “sign” vs. the “report post” symbol. You are correct, thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts