Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Is there a nice comfy seat that will bring me a bit closer to the front?
I had a custom seat made with I believe gel inserts and memory foam. It did push me forward a little. You would need to recover it cause I had custom stitching done on it and I would keep the cover. If your interested let me know and we can work out a price.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there from Las Vegas, Yes, I have the Danny Grey ( I have a few pics in my profile album) it moves you forward and has a great back/ lumber support. big improvement over stock seat....
Hey there in Las Vegas! Beautiful bike ! Not many blacked out that I like. Seat looks good ! I’ll check it out thanks 😊

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
really doin' your home work, eh? You will be ready, that's for sure.
Lol, I am always like that. I look into everything first. When I was looking at mountain bikes , I had a spreadsheet of seat height, price etc. not many times I will jump right into things. Especially since I am small and this is a long bike

·
Registered
476 Posts
Lol, I am always like that. I look into everything first. When I was looking at mountain bikes , I had a spreadsheet of seat height, price etc. not many times I will jump right into things. Especially since I am small and this is a long bike
I have one for sale and has 3 seats danny grey, factory,mustang(brand new). bike has all kinds of new parts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Not sure why people keep suggesting the Danny Grey, it hasn't been available for a while now unless you can find one used. They don't make them anymore. That seat was one of the "deeper" seats available back in the day. It would have put you closer to the foot controls but a caveat of that is that it would put you down away from the bars a bit more than stock so you would have needed to account for that. Unless they started making them again (or you find used) probably not an option. All the other ones mentioned are good seats.

Mountain bikes? Now you've peaked my interest. Fellow mountain biker here.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
HAHAHA yep, I love it. I have a down hill bike I built but haven't gone to the parks much in the past few years
Our local DH place unfortunately Vail bought it out in their "mass" buyout then closed it. But rumor has it that it's opening this season or next. My buddy and I always have had season passes in Whistler but when Canada closed the border we couldn't get up there anymore. So the DH rig has been unfortunately sitting for the last couple of seasons. Trail bike is getting plenty of action until I started dealing with a shoulder problem recently which has kept me off the bike. I'm started to get really angry about not being able to ride haha, might be the one thing that keeps me sane.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mountain biking was my therapy for a very long time ! I have some nice XC trails near me and a few good DH parks. I have some friends who go to Vail each year to ride. I wont go with them because they are fast and crazy !

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
mountain biking was my therapy for a very long time ! I have some nice XC trails near me and a few good DH parks. I have some friends who go to Vail each year to ride. I wont go with them because they are fast and crazy !
No, that's why you need to go and ride them because they're fast and crazy!!!
Alright I'll stop clouding up this thread now haha.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
hahaha

sooooooooooooooooo Krash DH???? do you crash alot LOL
Let just say I've paid for a lot of the sports cars sitting in orthopedic surgeons' driveways

1 - 19 of 19 Posts