Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm looking for an after market air intake and adaptor for a 2010 fury.....I'd really love a spike but I am willing to look at other options if you have something in excellent condition.

Cheers
Al

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hey FC.
i got a spike off ebay for approx $143 delivered and the L&M matt black adaptor for $250 delivered..
however you cant buy from L&M direct anymore but from westcoast honda in WA are a L&M agent but these guys charge ya $300 plus delivery on top of that :(

here is a pic of mine :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Again if it will help you save money please ask one of us to receive your product and ship it to you, I know it's a pain in the butt and costs a lot of money to ship down there but if it will save you some cash then feel free to ask one of us to help you out I'm sure there are numerous people along with myself that would help you out.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nuts351 that looks awesome exactly the look I'm after...I'm trying to be patient till I can score one cheaper than retail.

X_KIOWA_X thanks so much will definitely keep that in mind

ALEYRAY I really do need to look at that option, if for nothing else because of the huge amounts of water I tend to ride in. worried a spike will not cope the best.

dragboat thanks I'll check that out too, I have been on thier site and by memory they were not that cheap but I'm willing to look again with coupons for sure

·
Registered
12,351 Posts
ALEYRAY I really do need to look at that option, if for nothing else because of the huge amounts of water I tend to ride in. worried a spike will not cope the best.
I don't know about the spike, but the Cobra PowerFlo can take as much rain as you can.....or at least as much as I can. I got caught in a downpour soon after I got the Cobra air intake. It was raining so hard at one point that I had to pull over because it was stinging my face and I just couldn't see anymore. Never had a problem with the Cobra PowerFlo.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Fury Chick, if you use the 72-hour 40% coupon WS40 at d2moto.com you can get the spike for $60.

That's probably less than the shipping cost!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fury Chick, if you use the 72-hour 40% coupon WS40 at d2moto.com you can get the spike for $60.

That's probably less than the shipping cost!
And I would be all over that but they are out of stock:(

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have the L&M black adapter and D2MOTO chrome spike..used the 40% off code..cant beat the price

1 - 13 of 13 Posts