Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test rode a Fury the other day and really liked the performance but was disappointed in the lack of sound coming out of the stock system. When I got home, I fired off emails to Vance and Hines, Bubs and Jardine to see if they had started working on a system for the bike.

I got a reply back from V&H the next day and they have one in house now and are working on getting a system out... I think they mentioned a 3 month time frame.

Jardine said they did not have a bike yet to work on ands didn't sound too interested... mentioned in maybe a year.

Have not heard back from the Bubs folks yet.

·
Registered
773 Posts
We are working on some Fury exhaust right now. You can check out LowandMean.com: Custom METRIC Cruiser Parts! to see some of the style available. We also will have exhaust available within the next three months with air fiter systems.

Thanks for checking us out!!

LM

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me ask you something Low and Mean... are ya'll going to fashion those pipes after the V&H where they come around and then meet together... it's hard to explain but I have the Rhineharts on my bike and they leave the cylinder head and flow down and straight back... looks real good that way. I don' like the way some pipes wrap around the tranny and then turn up and back... does this even make any sense?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I sent an email to Cobra asking about their time frame. They told me they will be doing a swept design they will have on sale by the end of June.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
We are working on some Fury exhaust right now. You can check out LowandMean.com: Custom METRIC Cruiser Parts! to see some of the style available. We also will have exhaust available within the next three months with air fiter systems.

Thanks for checking us out!!

LM
Did I miss something or did Low & mean ever come out with that Fury exhaust they said they were working on a year and a half ago?

·
Registered
707 Posts
I test rode a Fury the other day and really liked the performance but was disappointed in the lack of sound coming out of the stock system. When I got home, I fired off emails to Vance and Hines, Bubs and Jardine to see if they had started working on a system for the bike.

I got a reply back from V&H the next day and they have one in house now and are working on getting a system out... I think they mentioned a 3 month time frame.

Jardine said they did not have a bike yet to work on ands didn't sound too interested... mentioned in maybe a year.

Bubs make a set called jug huggers

·
Registered
893 Posts

You can check out my blog link below that shows the exhaust i used as well as video and the tuner i used... Happy Holidays!

Easy E

1 - 11 of 11 Posts