Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking about changing to an aftermarket exhaust on my 2019 ABS Fury, but most of the aftermarket systems specify that they only fit earlier models. Some say 2010-2011 and others up through 2015. is there any valid reason I can't use them on my 2019? Or is this just regulatory?

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
No reason, they will fit as nothing much other than the colour has changed over the years. One tip if the exhaust you choose requires removal of the factory exhaust bracket, it's very difficult to remove. The trick is to have a friend sit on the bike to compress the rear suspension, which gives you just enough wiggle room to get the bracket off. The alternative is to get some tie down straps and use them to compress the rear suspension. If you ever needed to put the stock exhaust back on be ready for a world of pain as even with compressed suspension it's a tough job.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
No reason, they will fit as nothing much other than the colour has changed over the years. One tip if the exhaust you choose requires removal of the factory exhaust bracket, it's very difficult to remove. The trick is to have a friend sit on the bike to compress the rear suspension, which gives you just enough wiggle room to get the bracket off. The alternative is to get some tie down straps and use them to compress the rear suspension. If you ever needed to put the stock exhaust back on be ready for a world of pain as even with compressed suspension it's a tough job.
I haven't gone back, but taking the stock off was pretty simple.

Reactions: Gizmo
1 - 7 of 7 Posts