Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am sorry if this is a repost topic or in the wrong section of the forum. Well, I own a Honda Fury and my experience is pretty awesome so far. I am planning to change my Furry gas cap with new cool/stylish aftermarket ones. I searched around for awhile, but found nothing related to this topic. Does anyone know where I can buy cool aftermarket gas caps at affordable prices?

Thanks..

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I am sorry if this is a repost topic or in the wrong section of the forum. Well, I own a Honda Fury and my experience is pretty awesome so far. I am planning to change my Furry gas cap with new cool/stylish aftermarket ones. I searched around for awhile, but found nothing related to this topic. Does anyone know where I can buy cool aftermarket gas caps at affordable prices?

Thanks..
Sooo, you got a furry one, didja? I'll bet it comes in handy this time of year.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Acutally, when I first bought my Fury, a 'pop up' cap was the first thing I requested from the dealer but none was made. Having several Harleys, I replaced all my locks with buttons for the ease of fillups and to keep from having my key with me all the time.

I think a vendor who could replace the cap "or just the lock" would sell quite a few. Then mods could be done that push speedo closer to the cap without the key distance restriction. JMHO.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I been brain farting this since its been posted previously, but i need a gas cap to tear into with out haveing to tear up mine, anyone have an extra cap?? one with a key. and fits a fury??

MFR

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Zinomori: Follow this thread
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/fury-appearance/5354-push-style-chopper-gas-cap.html

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
MFR, I was thinking to remove the lock and replace with a small lever to release the inside pins. This would eliminate the key. Push button would be nicer but not sure how the release works inside. No extra cap but maybe someone has one.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
MFR, I was thinking to remove the lock and replace with a small lever to release the inside pins. This would eliminate the key. Push button would be nicer but not sure how the release works inside. No extra cap but maybe someone has one.
thats what I be thinking, or removing the key cover, shaving the key and attatch it to key cover. fasten the key into tumbler also. stock look. twist the cover and it unlocks unlocks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts