Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know there's been alot of discussion on aftermarket seats - I've been in on them myself.....I've been eyeballing the C&C fastback black leather alligator embossed seat.......http://www.sideroadcycles.com/AmericanMotorcycles/Seats/Custom_Seats/Faux_Gator_Fastback.jpg

Was wondering if ya'll could post up if you changed your seat to custom or aftermarket and what type you have?????:cool: Doesn't matter what brand, etc.... It'd be nice to have links to pics or pics embedded to see how they look on your rides.....I think that would be much better than going through a bunch of threads trying to see them.....might even help others decide on a seat as well.

Also, if any of you got that alligator embossed seat or inserts, how do you like it?

Appreciate the help,
Bob

· Registered
479 Posts
I've got the KonTour seat amd love the ride it gives, no hot or monkey butt. It does squeak a little where it covers the tank with the polar mesh material but I just put a clear protective layer of plastic protective stuff on it and it seems to have eliminated the rubbing problem.

There's pics of my bike on this forum under stickman's photos.

The link link to their web page. It doesn't look that great in my opinion but the comfort makes up for the looks.

A Pain in the butt?

I see they have a picture of my bike as advertising on their picture page.

· Registered
1,411 Posts
I know there's been alot of discussion on aftermarket seats - I've been in on them myself.....I've been eyeballing the C&C fastback black leather alligator embossed seat.......

Was wondering if ya'll could post up if you changed your seat to custom or aftermarket and what type you have?????:cool: Doesn't matter what brand, etc.... It'd be nice to have links to pics or pics embedded to see how they look on your rides.....I think that would be much better than going through a bunch of threads trying to see them.....might even help others decide on a seat as well.

Also, if any of you got that alligator embossed seat or inserts, how do you like it?

Appreciate the help,
Bob
I put on a C&C two up seat with the flames woodenhorse but don't have any pics handy but if you can pull up the pics from last month Fury contest you can see them

· Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got the KonTour seat amd love the ride it gives, no hot or monkey butt. It does squeak a little where it covers the tank with the polar mesh material but I just put a clear protective layer of plastic protective stuff on it and it seems to have eliminated the rubbing problem.

The link link to their web page. It doesn't look that great in my opinion but the comfort makes up for the looks.

A Pain in the butt?

Thanks Stickman, seat looks good. I guess they adjust the foam to your weight......appreciate your contributing to this thread!:cool:

· Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put on a C&C two up seat with the flames woodenhorse but don't have any pics handy but if you can pull up the pics from last month Fury contest you can see them

Looks good Dragboat..:cool:..flames look nice...I was considering getting the vinyl and having the tribal flames in black embossed alligator...still haven't ruled that out...

Hope more members contribute to the thread....

· Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Had stock seat fixed at Thunder Beach. Chose to go with vendor who used a waffle type gel pad and memory foam. Cost $158.00...no more monkey butt, priceless. When riding down to rally I barely could make run on full tank anticipating the opportunity to get off bike, walk aimlessly across parking lot and declare to anyone who would listen...I've got monkey butt. Ride home was totally different, comfortable and sane.

· Registered
101 Posts

A Pain in the butt?

Oh, so that was your seat. Looks nice. I'm getting them to do my seat as the stock seat is killing me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.