Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Super Moderator
Yeah, I could chrome them, but it takes SOOOOOOOO LONG to get chrome done. I've been waiting 9 weeks for current bunch of chrome.
It's worth the wait. It takes a while, no way around that. At least you don't have to send your work across the Pacific to get it done right.
I love every bit of chrome on my bike, it looks so good. I just wish I could do something about those ugly black tyres and seat.........

If it's not chrome, it's wrong.

Registered
Has anyone tried the balancing beads for their tires, instead of ugly old weights? I'm going with them in my new tires and just wondered if anyone has tried them. I don't have bike ready to ride yet, just curious.
Someone here did, I just don't remember who it was...

Reactions: Furious_Mike

Registered
2012 FURY
It's worth the wait. It takes a while, no way around that. At least you don't have to send your work across the Pacific to get it done right.
I love every bit of chrome on my bike, it looks so good. I just wish I could do something about those ugly black tyres and seat.........

If it's not chrome, it's wrong.
I got a blue alligator seat with Fury embroidered on the back. Nothing left but the seat! LOL

Registered
Hated the sight of these things all my life & decided to give Burchard a try, just the best thing ever if your tall & superb quality

First kilometre I almost took it back to the shop to get them removed鈥 3 weeks later I thought ok this isn鈥檛 as bad as I first thought but now I wouldn鈥檛 have a chopper style bike without them.

I also wouldn鈥檛 have a Fury without Cobra Swept pipes

Registered
2012 FURY
Yeah, I could chrome them, but it takes SOOOOOOOO LONG to get chrome done. I've been waiting 9 weeks for current bunch of chrome.
I finally got Airbrushed work back. Unfortunately the pics don't show up very good in the house. Beautiful in the sunlight. I'll send better pics when I get chrome back and put everything together. There is real fire in blues, purple and white all down the side of the tank, most of front and rear fender, as well as the air dam.

Attachments

Registered
I finally got Airbrushed work back. Unfortunately the pics don't show up very good in the house. Beautiful in the sunlight. I'll send better pics when I get chrome back and put everything together. There is real fire in blues, purple and white all down the side of the tank, most of front and rear fender, as well as the air dam.
Awesome job!

Registered
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the blue and the artwork is fantastic

Registered
2012 FURY
CHROME DAY!!!!!!!!!!! Got a box full of other stuff to unwrap!!

Attachments

21 - 35 of 35 Posts