Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Fury's with wind shields take the chopper look away from it. As it would be nice on the highway I just don't thing I could bring myself to loosing the chopper look. That was the reason I got it in the first place

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
saw this Fury at the local bike shop this morning,shop was closed-
Had to happen, sooner or later! Now some dumbshit will try to mount a sidecar on a Fury. LOL.

Cheers

·
Registered
374 Posts
Had to happen, sooner or later! Now some dumbshit will try to mount a sidecar on a Fury. LOL.

Cheers

Then the next dumbshit in line after that will make a trike outa his!

·
Premium Member
13,738 Posts
crap

Cheers
im waiting to see saddlebags on one.havent had a good puke in a while. keep the rubber on the ground.

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Maybe a light bar, or highway bars??
Thank God I'm not alone on this one. A windshield, saddle bags, and some of the other accessories just do not belong on this bike. Its is nice to tweak the look for your own personal taste but there are just some things that kill the look of the Fury and a windshield is one off them. I now ride to work with a back pack on and not because I want to but there is no alternative other than saddle bags and bags on this bike will do as much for ithe look of this bike as a windshield will. Keep it simple stupid!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts