Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer called me earlier this week and told me there was a recall on the
air breather....I have heard nada from Honda and I was just wondering if any body else knows of this...Thanx for your time

----------------------
Burgundy Fury #711

·
Registered
330 Posts
Don't think it is an actual recall, I think it is a TSB, when I took mine in for the first service they fixed it.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Clueless posted this a while back, he is a Honda mechanic.
Quote;
Checked the Honda website, there has been 1 recall, on breather hose replacement, and 2 service bulletins 1 on noise emissions labels, and 1 on coolant hose clamps. 01/30/2010

·
Registered
364 Posts
Clueless posted this a while back, he is a Honda mechanic.

Checked the Honda website, there has been 1 recall, on breather hose replacement, and 2 service bulletins 1 on noise emissions labels, and 1 on coolant hose clamps. 01/30/2010
Mental - Could you post the links to those. i tried looking it up on the Honda website and couldn't find it, and though i don't doubt you are correct if i am going to get my dealer to acknowledge them and fix them i will need to bring in proof.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I had to do search because I remember Clueless posted about this and he looked it up on his Official Honda database. I am sure if you PMd him he could e-mail you the particulars and numbers. What I posted was a quote from Clueless's post and that is all the info I have.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
My dealer called me earlier this week and told me there was a recall on the
air breather....I have heard nada from Honda and I was just wondering if any body else knows of this...Thanx for your time

----------------------
Burgundy Fury #711
Wait till clueless comes online... matter of fact, send him an E-mail ...

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
The hose recall takes about 15 min to do, your dealer probably got a list from Honda with all the units he sold that had not yet been done. If you log into Hondas owner link site,
it will tell you all recalls outstanding for your bike.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
The hose recall takes about 15 min to do, your dealer probably got a list from Honda with all the units he sold that had not yet been done. If you log into Hondas owner link site,
it will tell you all recalls outstanding for your bike.
Where is that Honda owner link site at?
My bike has been to the shop twice and they didn't tell me anything about any recalls.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts