Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a aftermarket replacement filter and/ or cover?

I do not like the size and positioning on the factory set-up... If I can't find something, I might end up moving the peg location so my right knee can get into a more comfortable position for the long rides.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I hope someone comes out with one soon. I am getting tired of resting my knee on it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I ordered the spike filter cover for the VTX 1300 C. My dealer said it would fit so we will see when it gets here.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Still waiting for the spike kit to arrive but I also ordered the Kuryakyn engine kit for the VTX 1300 C and it fits perfectly so I hope the same goes for the air filter.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Air Intake / Filter

Found this one for the 1300C. Rumor has it that it will fit the Fury but no one knows for sure. My question is that if you change the air intake, wouldn't you have to change the fuel / air / spark timing on the fuel injection mapping through a power commander? If so, who is good at mapping?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
That looks sweet!!! Someone is going to have to try one on to see if it fits.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Well Fellas I tried the spike filter and it doesn't fit unfortunately. Dayum shame too it would have looked sooooo good. The mounting bracket doesn't line up with the throttle body like it does on the VTX carb. I am going to try to return it but if you know anyone that has a VTX 1300 send them my way. Guess I have to learn to be more patient.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
being patient is over. Its time for some cool looking after market parts
Thumbs up for trying

1 - 12 of 12 Posts