Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, just paaing on info just received, looks like K and N finally got filter for Fury. Think gonna try it out, have had excellent results on my other rides,(all have K and N) so might as well see what can do without having to fork out major bucks for intake system swap. RIDE SAFE

HA-1310 - K&N Replacement Filters, Replacement Air Filter

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
thanks for the heads up, Good-one!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Hey folks, just paaing on info just received, looks like K and N finally got filter for Fury. Think gonna try it out, have had excellent results on my other rides,(all have K and N) so might as well see what can do without having to fork out major bucks for intake system swap. RIDE SAFE
I think the Spyker mod would be perfect with this!

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
They say its like going from breathing thru a straw versus your open mouth, air flow I mean...

I have the K&N Round for the S&S intake and it does give a teeny bit of pep off the line and mid rpm...:DIMO

·
Registered
28 Posts
I put the K&N in mine. It helped it to run a little richer. In our altitude (Utah) they tend to run lean. No complaints so far.

·
Registered
390 Posts
At 8000 miles, I replaced the oil with Royal Purple and installed a K&N Air Filter. She runs better than new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts