Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents!
Does anyone have any solid ideas when it comes to replacing the Stock air intake unit?
The stock unit catches my right knee from time to time. I am looking for something lower-profile and nicer looking. The lines on my bike are simple and clean.

This Style appeals to me but V&H confirmed that they do not have a solution for the Fury.
https://www.amazon.com/Vance-Hines-...+VO2+X+Air+Cleaner+Kit&qid=1639081163&sr=8-32
Material property Font Auto part Rim Watch accessory

Has anyone had any success in changing it out and improving the original concept?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Thank you. Was this plug and play or did you need to add a fuel controller or tuner?
You will have to piggyback a fuel control unit. I was able to get a ECU flash, back when it was legal, so I'm not running one. The Cobra FI2000 is a common one, and it not that expensive. You can actually set you own curve with the dip switches.

·
Registered
508 Posts
You will have to piggyback a fuel control unit. I was able to get a ECU flash, back when it was legal, so I'm not running one. The Cobra FI2000 is a common one, and it not that expensive. You can actually set you own curve with the dip switches.
Dip switches: (HIGHLY recommended) set to: 2-3-4 IF you do decide to go the Cobra Fi2000 route as a fuel controller.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Took a little work but I was able to get a sportster cleaner to work. I really like this one since it is stockish looking and most definitely glad I had the FC already as she sucks..ah..err..breaths much better 😁
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Grille

And my leg has room now.
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts