Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ohhhhhhh you bastards!!!! That looks nasty mean on the lowside! If yall end up charging out the ass for that I'm going to be pissed beyond all that is pissable! Nice work though, seriously hope it's not out of range for the average owner for real.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
That is AWESOME! We need a drool smiley!!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
That is frickin sick!! You almost need a second side stand!!! Nice job guys!!

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
LOL

Chris .......

That is def. hott !!
Glad you also brought a little humor from a vendors point of view.
Can't wait to see more.

Larry
New york

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm so jealous that you get to play with the prototype! :eek: I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhh you bastards!!!! That looks nasty mean on the lowside! If yall end up charging out the ass for that I'm going to be pissed beyond all that is pissable! Nice work though, seriuosly hope it's not out of range for the average owner for real.
they've been talking about keeping the price under the 600 mark. Sounds pretty reasonable to me! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
How long until we see the video of the bike raising back up?? Removing the air to slam the bike is one thing, but full control of ride height on the fly... now thats what Im talking about. Are you guys going to put out a compressor/ solenoid kit with this at the same time or will we have to wait?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How long until we see the video of the bike raising back up?? Removing the air to slam the bike is one thing, but full control of ride height on the fly... now thats what Im talking about. Are you guys going to put out a compressor/ solenoid kit with this at the same time or will we have to wait?
Yeah this is all possible an there is room, but we are first working on the function of the shock, the other stuff should be easy.

There's no turning this bike when it's all slammed out. The frame is to wide, and of course the pipe will hit.

LM

1 - 20 of 32 Posts