Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Bethany at LM and she said all the group buy trees have shipped! She also gave me a tracking number.

Even better news is she said they don't use smartpost!!!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UPDATE: checked my tracking # and they're sitting on my doorstep. NOW THATS HOW FEDEX IS SUPPOSED TO WORK!!

I'm still pissed at smartpost....

·
Registered
1,097 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
UPDATE: checked my tracking # and they're sitting on my doorstep. NOW THATS HOW FEDEX IS SUPPOSED TO WORK!!

I'm still pissed at smartpost....
J.A.T.O. what was that address again so I cAn run over there and pick them up and leave a note "SMARTPOST WAS HERE":D

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I recieved a tracking number yesterday and within an hour they were on me door step. They actual looked like what I ordered...... image that. Makes up for the two month wait for my sausage seat.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Yeah talked with Bethany yesterday and got my tracking number... funny thing is my fat fork kit was shipped two days prior to my 8* and they both arrive on the same day... LOL

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
I was not expecting it . Have been in the garage working on covering my seat and what do you no FedEx stopped and delivered my trees . Rush to open and inspect , They look great no issues . Now if I could just get my Tube covers I will be in good shape . :D By the way I already have the 3" extenders so guess I have a new set of 3" extenders going up for sale .

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I had mine delivered to my Honda dealer. The service manager called me and said the trees look great, but the 3” extenders have a lot of “nicks” in them. I called Daryl at VTX-Extreme and he will have a new set out to me first think Monday morning. Great customer service!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Gee Rich your not going to put those on yourself? Did you get new risers or going to try it without first?

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
You know me better than that, the shop is supposed to be working on it today. I am going to have them go ahead and put the risers on.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
I had mine delivered to my Honda dealer. The service manager called me and said the trees look great, but the 3” extenders have a lot of “nicks” in them. I called Daryl at VTX-Extreme and he will have a new set out to me first think Monday morning. Great customer service!
One of my 3" extenders also had nicks... (it's the one without the screw hole) VTXtreme sent out a new one the NEXT DAY! Some think the bolt loose in the package caused this but really not sure as the damaged extender was on the other side of the package.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
One of my 3" extenders also had nicks... (it's the one without the screw hole) VTXtreme sent out a new one the NEXT DAY! Some think the bolt loose in the package caused this but really not sure as the damaged extender was on the other side of the package.
Its very nice to see vendors like L&M and VTXtreme step up to the plate and handle problems the way they have in such a professional manner. All others should stand up and take a quick lesson on how a true businessmen reacts to correct and handle minor problems such as this.
Hats off to the two of them! Nice Job.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Shop called this morning and said the new extensions came in and look great. Install in progress.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts