Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2019 with 7K miles is completely stock, but coming off idle, i have to "pre-rev" the engine to avoid stumbling and stalling. I have seen other guys have this problem after changing the air intake or exhaust, but mine is doing this with no changes. I pulled the plugs and they look good, medium tan. Any ideas?

·
Registered
509 Posts
My 2019 with 7K miles is completely stock, but coming off idle, i have to "pre-rev" the engine to avoid stumbling and stalling. I have seen other guys have this problem after changing the air intake or exhaust, but mine is doing this with no changes. I pulled the plugs and they look good, medium tan. Any ideas?
Try running some Seafoam in your fuel, maybe your jets could use a good cleaning.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Try running some Seafoam in your fuel, maybe your jets could use a good cleaning.
+1

Always a good idea to ensure your fuel system is clean when you're having stumbling, rough idle, or other 'unusual' behavior like this..

IAC valve reset is a good idea too... I'd do it after the Seafoam if you still have the issue.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
+1

Always a good idea to ensure your fuel system is clean when you're having stumbling, rough idle, or other 'unusual' behavior like this..

IAC valve reset is a good idea too... I'd do it after the Seafoam if you still have the issue.
+1

sounds like good advice, thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts