Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking for a company that sells a similar seat cover as the one I've posted a pic of. I've seen similar ones before in a solo configuration but wanted to see if anyone out there knew where I could find something similar.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ben

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,303 Posts
Like this????

Just got a Tribal seat and will be selling this in the next few weeks.....it's shortened to show more of the tank. I think it gives more of a custom look.
Got the Pax seat also..... Won't be asking for an Arm or Leg...lol
:):D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alligator Seat reply

I looked today and didn't see anything similar to what I'm looking for. I know a company makes something very similar to this. I viewed one on ebay close to a year ago. Thought I wrote down the manufacturer info but can't find it...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi, I'm looking for a company that sells a similar seat cover as the one I've posted a pic of. I've seen similar ones before in a solo configuration but wanted to see if anyone out there knew where I could find something similar.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ben
Not a big fan of alligator or ostrich covers but I absolutely love that color scheme. Think it would go great with my fury anyone know whose fury that is or where to get that exact cover?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.