Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got the bike back together but it's getting late so tooka few quick pics and should finish tomorrow. Hoping my new mirrors would get here today but FedX is late.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Too much chrome IMHO. The calipers and polished rotors really look good. Did you have to take the pistons out of the calipers for chrome, or did you let the chromer do it?
Yeah after thinking about it, I agree with CBSIMONSEZ. Go ahead and send the rotors and calipers to me and I’ll send you mine. We don’t want you looking gaudy or anything.:D Nice grill, I have the same one, you must have good taste!:cool:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Too much chrome IMHO. The calipers and polished rotors really look good. Did you have to take the pistons out of the calipers for chrome, or did you let the chromer do it?
Did all the labor myself except I had the dealer disassemble the Final Drive and then reassemble with new seals and bearings after chroming. Oh, and a lot of qestions answered by Clueless; couldn't have done it without his help. Made a spread sheet of costs so far $3800.00 in parts and chrome and only $649.00 in outside labor. Hoping my new mirrors will showup tomorrow they have LED turn signals and running lights so I can get rid of the front OEM Lolipop signals

1 - 9 of 9 Posts