Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bustin azz working o/t this year.. got 12k saved up in my bvd drawer.shhhhh the old lady dunno ahahahahah. heading to the dealer soon.. imma be the worst nag of all on this forum after i get my bike to ask for tips on MODS... what i seen/read so far, i will be in good hands for sure. thank you in advance and have a great evening all..... aloha!!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
bustin azz working o/t this year.. got 12k saved up in my bvd drawer.shhhhh the old lady dunno ahahahahah. heading to the dealer soon.. imma be the worst nag of all on this forum after i get my bike to ask for tips on MODS... what i seen/read so far, i will be in good hands for sure. thank you in advance and have a great evening all..... aloha!!
COOL! A dude from Hawaii!
Nag away RIP! Your gonna have the best Fury in Hawaii!
Ask away!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum! Your bvd drawer is gonna stay empty if your hangin out on here! WHich island are you one? I pass through Oahu all the time might have to have to hit you up for some riding some day.

Aloha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ty for the welcome.... with the help with you and the others ... i know i will... cant wait

have a good evening

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
from oahu "central side" and for sure next time ur here we can hit the road for sure

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Welcome RIP. Have you seen many Fury's on the Island? You are fortunate to live in such a beautiful place. Of course, sure you knew that!! Was there back in the late 60's (way before you were probably born!!) going through Viet Nam deployment training at Schofield Barracks. Is Schofield still there? Enjoy your new Fury and post some pics with some of that beautiful Hawaiian scenery in the background..........

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Hawaii is one of my favorite places to visit, love the water activities and the laid back attitude. Maui is so far my favorite..........welcome to the forums, Aloha

·
Registered
893 Posts
Aloha! Welcome! I have family in Kailua so know you are going to have plenty of good ridding weather there through out the year! So what color you going with???

My fiance and I are looking to spend our honeymoon there and I've been wondering if there is anywhere to rent a Fury to cruise the island???

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
welcome and i love your state.been there 12 times and cant get enough.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome RIP. Have you seen many Fury's on the Island? You are fortunate to live in such a beautiful place. Of course, sure you knew that!! Was there back in the late 60's (way before you were probably born!!) going through Viet Nam deployment training at Schofield Barracks. Is Schofield still there? Enjoy your new Fury and post some pics with some of that beautiful Hawaiian scenery in the background..........
I'm not a local but spend snuff time out ther for work...Schofield is still there...:cool:

Welcome RIP...you will be constantly 'in hoc' if you stay on this board looking for ideas! It's addictive, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts