Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my Fury yesterday. It's sweeeet! Rides and shifts smooooth! Maybe, a little too smooth.

I also ride a HD RoadKing Classic and really enjoy the vibration and exhaust feedback from the Harley (or maybe I'm just used to it).

The Fury is too quiet. And it barely vibrates at a stop. I need to burp the throttle just to reassure myself it's still running.

Needless to say, I eagerly await more blacked-out exhaust choices in the future.

Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down!

Q. What Is a Veteran?

A. "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to, and including their life." That is honor, and there are too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

God bless America and our Military.......... Semper Fi!

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Number 002, that is Awesome! Aloha from a Hawaiian Native, Born and Raised, and a fellow Iraq/Afghanistan Veteran :cool: HooRah!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Number 002, that is Awesome! Aloha from a Hawaiian Native, Born and Raised, and a fellow Iraq/Afghanistan Veteran :cool: HooRah!
Predator, what are you doing in AZ? I guess you have to make your own local HI food (Spam musubi, poke, lau lau, kalua pig, etc.). Even after the Marine Corps, I ended up in places in which I could still get HI food (Seattle, San Francisco, then ultimately back to HI).

Although, you must enjoy a heckuva lot of good weather riding out there!

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Predator, what are you doing in AZ? I guess you have to make your own local HI food (Spam musubi, poke, lau lau, kalua pig, etc.). Even after the Marine Corps, I ended up in places in which I could still get HI food (Seattle, San Francisco, then ultimately back to HI).

Although, you must enjoy a heckuva lot of good weather riding out there!
I've been stationed out here for about 2 1/2 years. The riding waether is second to none, year long since it doesn't rain that much :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts