Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were intrigued and a bit skeptical when we first heard about the Northshore Tech Fleece from Alpinestars. How could a simple fleece keep the wind out and provide any form of protection? Once we finally got our hands on one, we realized we shouldn’t have doubted the concept! First, for wind, the Northshore’s outer shell is constructed from three layers (what Alpinestars refers to as their 3L concept) which includes a windbreaker/waterproof membrane sandwiched between two layers of high-quality fleece material. Then there’s the armor aspect – Alpinestars includes PE-foam padding in the shoulders and elbows for a little extra impact protection. They’re soft, flexible and totally unnoticeable when you’re wearing the fleece. The fleece is all about subtle convenience too, with three external pockets with low-profile micro zippers to stash your goods all the while keeping an overall clean look. If you’re riding anywhere and don’t care to lug a jacket around when you’re off the bike, this may be the perfect solution.

Available in sizes small to XXX-large, get one by calling Mike at 866.931.6644 ext 804. You can also email us with any questions you may have – send those to MICHAEL at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with ASTARS NORTHSHORE in the subject line and we’ll get back to you right away.

Front chest pocket is large, yet barely noticeable when closed.

One the inside of each sleeve, pockets keep armor securely in place. This can be upgraded to CE-certified Bio Armor if you wish to have a little more protection.

One pocket includes a snap lanyard for holding onto your keys.

Hoody can be quickly removed via a zipper attachment.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
What's the price? And how is the wrist secured, by velcro (hook and loop) or by elastic? Looks like a nice jacket, thanks for letting us know about this.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
hmmm, interested in this as well... I hate carrying my jacket around on hot days...

·
Registered
84 Posts
This looks like something I would be interested in for sure...now where did I put my money??:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts