Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Parts Pit Stop we take pride in supplying Discounted OEM parts with Outstanding Service. From now until October 29th, we’re going the extra mile and lowering shipping costs. Whether you’re storing your machines away or getting them out for the coming seasons, now is the time to save even more.

Orders $100 - $199 will receive a 50% break on shipping charges.
Orders $200 - $299 will receive a 75% break on shipping charges.
Orders above $300 will receive Free shipping!

(Don’t forget about our amazing Tire Specials! Shipping discounts will also be applied)

* Shipping is limited to $25.00. If shipment is more than this amount, customer will be liable for the specific amount over $25.00.

* To receive this shipping discount – all orders must be placed with me (Brad Smith) at 1-866-601-3827. For questions/quotes you can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
330 Posts
Went to your website to the OEM parts area and all I see is aftermarket parts, be them Hondaline parts yes. Do you deal in other OEM parts for the bike? Light housing, side covers etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you click on the OEM Parts link it should direct you to our listing of manufacturers. Honda, Polaris, KTM, Bombardier, Yamaha, Suzuki and so on. We have all of the diagrams and current pricing listed. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to get a hold of me!

·
Registered
330 Posts
If you click on the OEM Parts link it should direct you to our listing of manufacturers. Honda, Polaris, KTM, Bombardier, Yamaha, Suzuki and so on. We have all of the diagrams and current pricing listed. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to get a hold of me!
Yep I did that and get a list of about 10 parts and they are aftermarket. Like I said looking for side covers black for the Sabre they are the same as the Fury. Also looking for the heahlight housing for the 2011 white Fury, the housing is black. Thanks for any help you can provide. PM me if you want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts