Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For three days now Iv been sick in my bed. Looking at all you lucky chaps bikes The Fury
If i had to pick one, I couldnt I want so much from one bike to the next IE Fat Tires, Paint work, Chrome parts Exhausts systems the list is never ending In fact someone said its a blank canvas.
So if money wasn't a problem what part would you buy first and why
Dont fell sorry for me I am getting better

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Good morning tonto, hope you’ll be back in the saddle soon. For me it would be the Sumo-x 250 tire kit because it changes the look of the bike so dramatically.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gona do that

Me to Richard every-time i look at your big and see the back end i think that's the one for me. It looks awesome I just love the look you must to as thats the main photo of you bike
The problem is Richard I don't think the rego plate would be legal down here.
However you right it just changes the bike to the wooo factor

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks mate I have been lucky its been raining for the three days so i wouldn't be able to work anyway. So what part would you buy?

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
mornin tonto--get well dude.
we need bodies in the a.m.- i brought way too many donuts.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
You early birds need to go back and read tonto’s original post! WHAT PART WOULD YOU BUY AND WHY???

·
Registered
309 Posts
I would definately buy some custom MFR pipes!

The fury ALREADY looks great off the asembly line...but it sounds like a kitten. Something that sexy should be seen AND heard!

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Get well soon.

First part would either be the L&M spring or a new seat.
F**k what the bike looks like if it's uncomfortable as sh!t. Either or both of those are relatively inexpensive and improve the ride dramatically.

Then, for looks, it's a toss up of the L&M Reaper Fender or Chroming the Wheels. Yeah, that Sumo kit changes the look a lot, but it changes your bank account a lot more :eek: Do you know how many OTHER mods you can do cumulatively for the same price as just the one Sumo kit??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Exhaust for sho'! You can improve the look, sound, and performance of your bike for the cost of 1 mod ($300-$700). After that, the bigger stuff starts to get pretty expensive for what feels like only a minor improvement (except the sumo-x obese tire kit which is a MONUMENTAL change and will also cost you a MONUMENTAL amount of change.)

·
Registered
675 Posts
Exhaust is the first thing.....next is to lose the lollipop turns and de-beaver the tail.... Getting a closer plate tuck with LEDs .

Stage 2: custom gel seat for longer rides.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
F**k what the bike looks like if it's uncomfortable as sh!t.
I must be one of the lucky 2% who this bike fits to a T! I ride long miles on my baby and never get sore or uncomfortable! My stature (125lbs - 5'7") has pretty much worked against me all my life except when it comes to the fury! (Not to rub it in or anything :p )

Tonto! If the fury is that uncomfortable for you, I agree with Wrench, get yourself comfy then move on from there! Otherwise, replace them pipes!

·
Premium Member
13,706 Posts
First thing is definately the exhaust....then a fuel controler!!! Then have fun making it your own!! MFR really makes a nice pipe!

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
If money were no object my first mod would be to hack off the front end and put a springer on about 6" longer than the stock forks.

But then again people think I'm crazy.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
As most have already said, PIPES first definitely. Then you're on your own. Take your choice of a never ending list of future mods.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts