Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case you guys (American Honda Motors) stop by and check out the forums. We wanted to say thank you for the great Honda Fury. This has been the best platform in years and Low and Mean wanted to come on here and say thanks for producing an awesome Cruiser!
Anyone else want to leave thanks, I'm sure they'll see it in this thread.

LM
For the record, we paid full retail for our Fury.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I also love the Honda Fury,but I thought it was a chopper or a custom bike not a CRUISER?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Thanks American Honda Motors... I <3 you... ;) rotfl... :cool:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Thanks Honda, if it had not been for the styling of the Fury I probably wouldn't even own a bike.;)

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Great Job Honda, I love mine. I have over 30k in it counting the bike. Just wish you had opened it up a tad more and saved us all some money. eg. 110-115 top speed as registered, maybe cram a 1800 in it (i know wishful thinkin) :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank you American Honda for releasing this awesome bike just in time to satisfy my mid-life crisis!!!! I'm going nuts customizing this future classic. The more I ride this fantastic machine, the more I love it. By the way, this is my first cruiser, after three Honda sport bikes.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Yes! Thank you Honda! Love my Fury...love my VTX Retro/S...loved my 1100Shadow Aero...loved my 750 Shadow Aero...loved my 750 Shadow ACE...loved my 600 Deluxe...loved my CB100. I'm just a Honda kinda girl. :D
BTW: My husband loved his Valkyrie and we restored 3 Dream 305 bikes.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
And I Thank you also, and if it were not for the Fury I would not be on the Fury Forum, and would of missed out on something I can not explain. I will be getting a Fury when things allow, and since I love the Fury, and think I can talk to her, I would like to sit down and discuss this. Why do you want to give every one who loves you Butt Burn. Most of your love comes from adults, 30-50 who have long since learned CYA. For ten dollars in aircraft foam, you could design a seat like [email protected], and I am sure everyone here would of gladly paid an extra fifty for you. And since you have the seat off it would be easy to throw in a Tony Mod, Love and Kisses! Mental!:cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Yes! Thank you Honda! Love my Fury...love my VTX Retro/S...loved my 1100Shadow Aero...loved my 750 Shadow Aero...loved my 750 Shadow ACE...loved my 600 Deluxe...loved my CB100. I'm just a Honda kinda girl. :D
Dam Pam is there anything you don't own and can I cover your house to play with your toys?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Thanks Honda for one of the most comfortable, cool looking bikes to come from a factory. Now take notes and see what you can do for the next update to the fury

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
And I Thank you also, and if it were not for the Fury I would not be on the Fury Forum, and would of missed out on something I can not explain. I will be getting a Fury when things allow, and since I love the Fury, and think I can talk to her, I would like to sit down and discuss this. Why do you want to give every one who loves you Butt Burn. Most of your love comes from adults, 30-50 who have long since learned CYA. For ten dollars in aircraft foam, you could design a seat like [email protected], and I am sure everyone here would of gladly paid an extra fifty for you. And since you have the seat off it would be easy to throw in a Tony Mod, Love and Kisses! Mental!:cool:
That's a very nice way to put it. :D I was just going to come right out and say, that I love the bike, but the seat and rear fender could've been done better. .....but I didn't want to appear rude.

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Fury10, those 305's had great little engines.....smooth with those ball bearings...we had both the Dream and the SuperHawk.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Many thanks to American Honda for the Fury. It is my first bike and just PERFECT!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
From what I've heard and read, the Fury was completely manufactured in Japan, where as most Honda motorcycles are built in the U.S. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.
You are correct, but the Honda American Division helped them with the design of the motorcycle, in order to help satisfy the need for a Chopper in the U.S. and around the world.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
NA Honda motorcycles are built in Japan with the exception of the Goldwing and VTX which also saw production here in Ohio until the plant was switched over to cars during our recent economc shift.

Click above for a high-res gallery of the 2008 Honda VTX

Honda has announced that it will cease motorcycle production at its Marysville, OH manufacturing plant in 2009. That facility's output, along with that of the Hamamatsu, Japan factory, will be shifted to the the company's brand new bike plant in Kumamoto next year. In 2007, Marysville built 44,000 Gold Wing and VTX models, though Honda notes that there will be no layoffs because of this shift in production. Instead, the Marysville workers will be reassigned to other Honda businesses in the fair state of Ohio.
Sounds like a Honda plant might be a good place to work. I wonder how they're coming along with the robots? :D

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Sounds like a Honda plant might be a good place to work. I wonder how they're coming along with the robots? :D
WE went to Marysville a few years back to the Honda Homecoming. They treated us like kings and queens. Thousands of bikes there. We toured the plant and watched as they made the Goldwing and VTX. We did the VTX world record ride that year. Was an impressive site, all the VTXs in line riding to the plant. The workers came out of the plant to applaud us as we rode in. :cool:

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
WE went to Marysville a few years back to the Honda Homecoming. They treated us like kings and queens. Thousands of bikes there. We toured the plant and watched as they made the Goldwing and VTX. We did the VTX world record ride that year. Was an impressive site, all the VTXs in line riding to the plant. The workers came out of the plant to applaud us as we rode in. :cool:
That sounds really cool. I'd like to be invovled in something like that. Heck, I'd like to ride with a bunch of other bikes period, but my "gang" is pretty lame. They didn't even do the Spring trip we all planned for this year. Guess I'll have to find another club somewhere. Around here, there are very few metric motorcycle clubs, and very few HD clubs that will accept metrics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts