Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The American Legion post 105 is doing a ride to Arlington Az. and possable to the shrimp farm out side of Gila Bend the 25th of November. Meeting at American Legion post 105, 35th ave Thunderbird, 8:00 am. Kickstands up at 8:45am sharp. This is about a six hour trip, any questions call Wes 623-703-4611

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The time and date has changed to November 27th, for meeting place and depart times please call Wes, 623-703-4611 Sorry about the late changes

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Weird, my Computer programming instructor just invited me to this same ride :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have found that this not a post gathering, this is Just a few riders going for a burger and a ice tea, then maybe to the shrimp farm outside Gila Bend. It is off old high 80 through mining towns, very nice ride

·
Registered
14 Posts
I work for a mining engineering firm and have some riders that like to scout around the Arizona Mines and may be interested in this ride, unfortunately a lot of them have to work on the 25th but now with the ride on the 27th it may be possible for them to make it.

I tried to call you Wes to get more details on the meeting place and depart times but you were probably at work and could not answer. I did not leave a voicemail.

Would it be possible to get the place and time posted so that I can get that back to my guys?

Thanks,
netguru

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We will be meeting at the American Legion post 105. north west corner of 35ave and Thunderbird. Behind the KFC at 8:00 am kickstands up by 8:45. Let me know If you guy plan to go.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry boys, the meeting place has changed. We will be meeting at Country Boys Resturant, One block north of Cactus on 35 ave at 8:00 am. Again sorry about the late change. If you have any ? call Wes at 623-703-4611 any time.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Well I will more than likely be in town that day but don't really think I will be able to get my bike out of the shop for the ride, so we're gonna need pics!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts