Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to riding but love the Fury. Other than the beltways around here there are a ton of back roads winding around the water & such. Also, lots riders tend to congregate at fun things like this: Red Eye's!. Now that is a good way to spend the afternoon.

WhiteFury = to literal? I just picked it up yesterday. #217. Everything is stock. I can't wait to replace the mirrors and I have to get a black exhaust. I'll figure that out later.

I've been reading the posts on this site for over a month. I love all the info but you all seem to have a lot of fun as well.

See ya out there!

-Nate

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Welcome to the mix Nate. Make sure you post some pics when you get the black exhaust, been waiting for someone to do it to their white fury.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
congrats on the bike and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
13,706 Posts
grats on the bike.my brother was stationed there,and fun is what its all about.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the greetings everyone. Here is the "before" pics...it's as stock as stock can get.

Does everyone remove the reflectors on the forks & rear fender? They seem rather dorky to me. Plus, I'm clad in neon...I doubut anyone would ever notice the reflectors.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Does everyone remove the reflectors on the forks & rear fender?
Yep. In fact, almost every "welcome" was followed by a ton of us razzin' noobs to remove the reflectors and stickers before posting any[more] pics. But, we got spanked by one of the Forum elders and we've cut back.

Me thinks we need to re-start the hazing and let poppa deal with us as he may :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Also...the link is to the RedEyes Dock Bar Bikini Contest...I'm not for sure why it says that other crap.
It's part of the tags from that URL.
You can "edit" that post and simply put your cursor after the "s" in "bikinis" and hold the delete key 'til the remainder of that text is deleted - the click OK/Submit to complete the edits.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
white furys suck.................

lol........welcome to the nuthouse.........was gonna do my exhaust in black but fell in love with the roadhouse lighting strike and am digging the mix of white, black and chrome............................t

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
OK, Somebody Call This Place A Nut House? I'm Home! Can I Have The Bed By The Window With A View? Yes, The One With The Two Big Dogs In It! Gotta See Some Boobies! Dogs don't need Boobies. Mental Needs Boobies!
Welcome Nate! Love Ya To!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
NSFW

Okay...Not safe for anything. Click at your own risk people.

Mental, we need ya buddy. Enjoy and get back to, um...doing what you do.

*****deleted*****

Whew! Not expelled!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts