Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pete and I met up this morning mostly so I could put my eyes on that new Harley he bought last week... It's truly a beauty! And that 103 puts a hurting on the Fury...but that can be expected.

We were going to head over to J&P Cycles over in Daytona but time just got away from us and before we knew it, it was 1pm. So we stayed in Central Florida and rode around, stopping at Gator Harley in Leesburg so I can do some looking around. A bagger sure would be nice for my daily commute to work... The back pack thing is getting old lol.

Headed back to Pete's area, stopped and had a water, said our good bye's and headed our separate ways... I live about 40 miles from Pete so I rode home hitting heavy rain in Dundee.... Just enough to hurt like hell and soak me but it's all good!

I'm not really sure how I did it considering my wife and I didn't get home from Shamrocks until 3am. And tonight we're headed to Cowboys so it will be another 3am night tonight as well...

I'm getting too old for all this shizit.

Anyway... It was another wonderful ride day with over 240+ miles added to the bike.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Sounds like a good time I rode up to the mountain just North of Vegas had breakfast at the lodge, wife was out getting her nails done so had some me time then over ot the ski lodge snow is almost gone and roads are clear met a couple guys at the top shot the shit for a while then back home, little over a hundred mile

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like a good time I rode up to the mountain just North of Vegas had breakfast at the lodge, wife was out getting her nails done so had some me time then over ot the ski lodge snow is almost gone and roads are clear met a couple guys at the top shot the shit for a while then back home, little over a hundred mile
Yeah it was great...But VERY hot.... The sun baked me so flip me over cuz I'm done!
Sounds like you had a good time as well..... That's great.

All of that and no pictures? Sounds like a good time, except for the rain.
I tend to forget to take pictures when we're riding.... Pete riding style is just that.....All Riding! There are not very many opportunities for pictures unless I take them from the bike at 70mph lol
I'll start taking some...Just gotta remember to do it.

The rain was quite painful.... One minute it's clear and the next I'm right in the middle of one of our wonderful afternoon thunderstorms. Heavy rain, High winds, lightening and I drive 5 miles and I'm out of it... Crazy Florida weather! Just enough to soak me and make my head hurt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts