Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday to all fury owners .i have had mine for 7 months its blue of course with ABS so far only fitted slash cuts and screen sounds a lot better at least motorists hear me coming.Upcoming improvements are passenger backrest,air cleaner,radiator grill ,chin with led and maybe custom side covers Im also in contact with other owners in Adelaide South Australia.Great bike done a 5000 km trip so found out seat will be improved[saddleman Gel will post again soon:cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate good to see you to own a blue fury as well In Ausrtalia we only got fury this year and only in blue or black both with ABS price 21,500 dollars worth every cent

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Gnight, I think you will find going with a good quality foam and having your seat redone that way is best for long rides. Or go with a Mustang, Corbin, or C&C. The Gel only absorbes vibrations, not necessarily adding to comfort. Go to the FAQs, and plant your Colors to see other Aussie Buddies. 6 months in Bondi, 1977. Cheers Mate!

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Good day mate. Like seeing another ABS owner. Not to many on the forum or the states for that mater. I have the silver ABS in Thailand. And Paid just a tad bit more but that covered the insurance for the year. I have a few Aussie in my area but I am said to report they are at a disadvantage mentally They are stuck on Harley's

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats their choice mate I have had Metric cruisers from the start and enjoyed them all Safe riding talk on forum soon

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome. We all know blue is the fastest colour, but don't tell anyone. The folks with black think black is the fastest.;)

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Welcome. We all know blue is the fastest colour, but don't tell anyone. The folks with black think black is the fastest.;)
You are only thing that because you have not had the chance to ride the metallic silver one yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dosnt matter what colour so long its a FURY Aussies dont have much choice BLUE or BLACK my choice was the Grey with red pinstripe but not available here. Safe riding what ever colour

1 - 15 of 15 Posts