Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my local dealer turned me on to this bag option. I didn't know if it was going to work on the Fury or not but it seems like it might. :confused: The bag is made by Saddlemen and its the BR1800 Backrest, Seat & Sissy Bar Bag. It was $150 and seems like high quality. To attach the bag you remove the rear seat and install a harness under it then reattach the seat. The bag then sits on top of the rear seat and has four quick disconnect clips that attach it to the bike.

When removing the rear seat I had to remove the 4 small rubber feat on the underneath of the seat because I couldn't reattach it other wise. (Too thick)

I'm headed to Glacier National Park for a week long ride leaving Monday. When I get back I'll give a report of how well it worked.:

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that looks pretty good... as long as the straps hold up to winds at highway speed.
I think they will, it seems sturdy. It also came with a detachable/adjustable back rest and a rain cover. So far I'm pleased but 1500 miles will test it.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
I would concerned with scratching with removing the rubber feet. Maybe cut holes in the piece that goes under the seat for the feet to go through?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would concerned with scratching with removing the rubber feet. Maybe cut holes in the piece that goes under the seat for the feet to go through?
I thought about that but the harness goes completely under the seat so the seat is not touching the fender at all. I am concerned about the harness scratching the fender but hopefully if it does it will be concealled under the seat.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I would absoutly use that for traveling! Good find.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts