Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! As my fellow Hoosier stated, I too have been visiting the Forum for months. I purchased my Fury just after released to the Dealers here in Terre Haute, Indiana. I appreciate all the great information from the members and the willingness to share their successes and failures as well.

I have owned several HD's , a Boss Hoss but not a honda since my 305 Dream (or as I called it --my 'nightmare'!) I have built several choppers and every bike I have owned I have custom painted myself. (I do a pretty good job and paint a lot of the local and not-so-local bikes. Some of you may even know my work. I have been fortunate enough to pick and choose as I refuse to paint 'one color'! I also tend to put 'goodies' on every bike as well.

The Fury is one of the best bikes I have owned! I am pleased with the ride, the overall look and the expected durability of Honda. The only real complaint is the EXHAUST. It's sound just does not match the bike!

But, as always, I am never satisfied until I make this bike 'my own' with all the Mods that are out there or will be out there! Thus..... THE FORUM!

Kudos to the members for creating a site that gives better information than any dealer would give! Kudos also to the Vendors that are pretty close to 'Human' and might just ride bikes also! (Imagine That!)

Enough said. I'm looking forward to reaping / sharing any useful information with all of you and thanks for having me!

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Welcome and many safe rides.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome(s)! I'll try to contribute what I can and learn more I'm sure!

Jim
Fury # 612

1 - 4 of 4 Posts