Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is Chrome. Don't let him rip you off. Tell him what you can get it for on line and he should match it.
He said he will take a credit card and ship it to you.

North west Honda.
Crystal Lake IL.
Ask for Chris in the service Dept.
1-815-459-1631
Open 10am to 6pm central time

Chucklh, a member of the forum, bought the first one they had.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Alright, ya' bastards...:D...the dealer called me Saturday and said he had it in. Now I just need to make sure I won't be financially destitute when I go pay for it. :(
i can spot ya $1.00 if it helps

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
i can spot ya $1.00 if it helps
Sure! Every little bit helps. If everyone on these forums would just give one dollar, I'll bet that would almost pay for the whole thing.

Come on guys......just one dollar can help a Honda Fury breath easier. Isn't one dollar worth your peace of mind....knowing that you helped a needy Fury rider is really something you can't put a price on.....

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Damn all I got is a food stamp, you take that? lol.

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
Hay Steveo, Im short this week, got 3 bucks!:D
You can have the food stamp. Go to the liquor store and see if someone will give you some beer money for it. That's what the bums used to do back in my home town. Back then, I didn't do any grocery shopping, and McDonalds wouldn't take food stamps, so I always turned them down.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Hey, I going to make a cardboard sign the says (Getting Divorced Please Help) and stand on a street corner, bet I could buy alot of parts then

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.