Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in making another group buy on the Irate Grilles? If you want one, and want to save 20%, just let me know. If we get the 10 needed, then I will get it going. Cheers

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
6 To Go

That's 4 down and 6 to go. We need 10 to get the 20% discount!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only 5 To Go!

Hi roofsc, Thanks, that puts us half way. Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
They dont have to all be for the fury, If you have another bike or if you know people that have other bikes you can have them order to get the numbers up. It just has to be a group of 10 people or more

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They dont have to all be for the fury, If you have another bike or if you know people that have other bikes you can have them order to get the numbers up. It just has to be a group of 10 people or more
Good point, I forgot to mention that before. Cheers

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
List of buyers so far

1. doctorgary
2. Macxpert
3. bf4cm28
4. husker1
5. roofsc
6. ……………………
7. ……………………
8. ……………………
9. ……………………
10. .………………….

Remember it doesn't have to be a FURY cover it can be for any other bike as well.

Check out the comments coming in now for the first group who got the covers. Looks like everyone is more than pleased with what they got!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More?

Anyone else interested in the group buy?

·
Registered
81 Posts
grill

count me in im interested, but leaving tonight for offshore, gone for 2 weeks before i get back. our internet sucks out there so probally want be able to order it till I get home.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Need 4 more buyers in the group

1. doctorgary
2. Macxpert
3. bf4cm28
4. husker1
5. roofsc
6. tracey
7. ……………………
8. ……………………
9. ……………………
10. .………………….

Remember it doesn't have to be a FURY cover it can be for any other bike as well.

4 to go to get our group buy discount of 20% !!!!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey guys,

I ordered in the last group buy and i paid 129.95....not sure if you guys know but you can order them off ebay for 129......

Cheers
Al

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The retail price for the Irate Grilles is $129.95 (except for the mesh one) plus postage. The group buy gives us a 20% discount off that price. The mesh grill is $179.95 (less 20% for the group buy). I imagine the mesh grill would be dearer as there is more work involved in it. Irate sell them on eBay for the normal retail prices. The group buy gives a genuine 20% discount. But we do need a minimum of 10 orders.

Here is some of the info from the Irate site reagrding the deal:

What is a Pre-order Group buy?
A Pre-order group buy is a new program we are offering to give a group of buyers a discount. These buys are for parts that will be made after the group buys are complete and will take about 2 weeks till they ship. Pre-order Group buys will not apply to in-stock parts. How does it work?
When a group of buyers has enough people ready to buy we will set up a coupon code just for your group. We will set it up to be used a pre-decided number of times. When all the coupon codes have been used we will make and ship the parts. (could take up to two weeks before shipping) Group Buy Rates:
5-9 Buyers will get 10% off each purchase.
10+ Buyers will get 20% off each purchase.
In the event that some members don't end up buying we will still honor the group buy as long as at least 5 members have purchased for 10% off, or at least 10 members have bought for 20% off. If the group buy minimums are not met we will offer full refunds to the members who have purchased.

Here is the link to the Irate Customs site if you want to have a look at their products:

Irate Customs | Motorcycle Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Need 3 more buyers for the group buy

:) Need 3 more buyers in the group

1. doctorgary
2. Macxpert
3. bf4cm28
4. husker1
5. roofsc
6. tracey
7. Iseedoo2
8. ……………………
9. ……………………
10. .………………….

3 to go to get our group buy discount of 20% !!!!!!

Here is the link to Irate Customs for those who want to look at the covers etc.

Irate Customs | Motorcycle Parts and Accessories

1 - 20 of 40 Posts