Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Jnukes' homework and post on how to mount the L&M chin scoop to the Irate Grill, I finally got what I wanted and mounted. Got some chrome wire mesh from Martin at Irate and after some careful cutting and pain in the ass bending, got the mess grill "plastic welded" into the scoop.

Look alright to you guys???

Thanks Jnukes for the how to.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Thanks to Jnukes' homework and post on how to mount the L&M chin scoop to the Irate Grill, I finally got what I wanted and mounted. Got some chrome wire mesh from Martin at Irate and after some careful cutting and pain in the ass bending, got the mess grill "plastic welded" into the scoop.

Looks great, good job....

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Looks great! this is probably my next mod. Didn't know that the Irate would need to be modded.
Looks like it belongs there.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Looks good, only suggestion that I would make is to color match the silver screws / bolts to match the grill, nice mod!

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
It really matches the mess grill nicely and looks like it belongs. Nice job!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Looks good. I wish this had been available before I painted my stock radiator cover. Can someone post the link to the thread on how to complete this mod? I can never get the search on this forum to work. Thanks

·
Registered
675 Posts
That looks really nice! That is my next project. Please post up everything about this mod. By the time I understand it....I might have saved the cash....hahaha.:)

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
that did it.im off to lowes.got work to do now.does it ever stop?you guys need to quit all this crap.your working me to death.lol

·
Registered
630 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts

LOOKS AWESOME!

Some one elese had painted the mesh to red for their Matte Fury Looked good too.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Looks great, yet another thing I will have to do once I get my house situation figured out...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts