Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I needed a new seat for 2up riding and the corbin looked too big to leave on but the back rest would be cool...

But I have a Fury so looks are tops, so I went with the C & C for a lower look.. I thinks it's ok, bigger but not too big, so it still looks good...

They do great work, the stiching looks great, much nicer than the stock plain seat.. It seams to sit a little higher and is much softer over bumps.

I don't think I'll have passengers till it gets over 60 but it seams much nicer than the stock seat, which will get instant complaints...

Hope I added the pics correctly..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Pics look good....according to all who own the C&C seat, you'll be totally satisfied......of course, I wouldn't know yet since my seat money went towards the purchase of a new fridge and stove.......but maybe the tax man might feel benevolent and send me some of that free gov't money to help ease the pain in my a$$.....

Seriously, congrats on the seat!

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
shr133:
nice seat, looks good
T

woodenhorse:
Maybe we can start PayPal drive to get donations for you a new seat.
We could pass around a Fury collection plate for you.
We could call it "Save woodenhorse sore arse fund drive"
All donations are NOT tax deductible but goes to a good cause..:)
T

·
Registered
12,836 Posts
shr133:
nice seat, looks good
T

woodenhorse:
Maybe we can start PayPal drive to get donations for you a new seat.
We could pass around a Fury collection plate for you.
We could call it "Save woodenhorse sore arse fund drive"
All donations are NOT tax deductible but goes to a good cause..:)
T
Hey, that's bullshit! I've tried multiple times on here to get a "Steveo Motorcycle Fund" started and everyone always turns me down flat. Why should Woodenhorse get any help? :D

Oh, and congratz on the seat shr133. The more you ride it, the more you'll love it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The seat is flat and has a wierd shape from the back but the corbin is much larger. I will run the stock seat most of the time and throw on the C & C to give rides and it will still look ok... It does look better than I thought it would.. I hope C & C comes out with a single seat for the Fury. The bike looks the best without any rear seat...

·
Registered
12,836 Posts
The seat is flat and has a wierd shape from the back but the corbin is much larger. I will run the stock seat most of the time and throw on the C & C to give rides and it will still look ok... It does look better than I thought it would.. I hope C & C comes out with a single seat for the Fury. The bike looks the best without any rear seat...
C&C does have a single seat. Dave just bought one. See page 6 of the thread New C&C Seat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.