Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great forum. Just got a 2010 Fury, 9000 miles. some magical battery drain issue that I'm sure this forum will help with, and a host of appearance "wants" that will eventually find their way onto the bike. Currently it is mostly stock, with I think the only exception of freedom Performance pipes which look like that have some perforations inside - assuming that is a baffle. It is still a bit loud for me, but time and use will tell.

I have quite a host of mechanical skills, but this is my first bike in 30 years, so I plan on learning a lot. Thanks again for the forum.

Premium Member
Welcome from Alabama

Reactions: Gizmo

Registered
Great forum. Just got a 2010 Fury, 9000 miles. some magical battery drain issue that I'm sure this forum will help with, and a host of appearance "wants" that will eventually find their way onto the bike. Currently it is mostly stock, with I think the only exception of freedom Performance pipes which look like that have some perforations inside - assuming that is a baffle. It is still a bit loud for me, but time and use will tell.

I have quite a host of mechanical skills, but this is my first bike in 30 years, so I plan on learning a lot. Thanks again for the forum.
Welcome from Ohio. Pictures are required.馃槀

1 - 11 of 11 Posts