Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
i'm 27 and all i've ever ridden is sportbikes as well. i got the blue fury and LOVE it. unlike you though, i just couldn't give up the sportbikes so i kept my zx10r and it keeps the fury company in the garage at night

·
Registered
886 Posts
I wish I could have kept my GSXR....but I refussed to pay them bastards $257.00 a month for my "sportbike" that was worth $6500 & was a 600cc!! I raised hell with them, and what made it worse was they couldn't give me a REAL reason why it was so much more! :mad: I told them I was 25yrs, no accidents or tickets on a 600cc motorcycle worth hardly nothing and paying this...mean while my friend is 23yrs, 1 DWI, 3 speeding tickets on a Harley worth an easy $26,000 and is a 1800cc and paying $135 on month for the same coverage!! I got pissed when they couldn't tell me why that is!! lol
time to switch companies dude. my 2005 zx10 is $40/month to insure with full coverage thru state farm. 2 wrecks and more tickets than i care to count... the fury actually costs more and it's still only $50/mo for the same coverage. that's HIGH RISK full coverage as well thanks to my record

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.