Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just joined the group. Bought my fury at the end of March then have only been able to ride it 1 day d/t the nonstop rain!! Only have put 200 miles on it! But I have done alot of changes......cobra swept pipes, power commander, windscreen, new seat cover with gel pad included, chromed wheels from BIKES2NV, cut off the turn signals and mounted Led's on the fron triple tree and then under the rear fender, have a side mounted license plate, Kuryakyn mirrors, grips, control covers, pegs, mirrors. I absolutely love my bike......would love it more if I was able to RIDE IT!!! :)

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Just joined the group. Bought my fury at the end of March then have only been able to ride it 1 day d/t the nonstop rain!! Only have put 200 miles on it! But I have done alot of changes......cobra swept pipes, power commander, windscreen, new seat cover with gel pad included, chromed wheels from BIKES2NV, cut off the turn signals and mounted Led's on the fron triple tree and then under the rear fender, have a side mounted license plate, Kuryakyn mirrors, grips, control covers, pegs, mirrors. I absolutely love my bike......would love it more if I was able to RIDE IT!!! :)
Welcome to the mix..........post some pic or it didn't happen :cool:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Working on the pics.......damn weather wont cooperate for any sunshine shots. Thanks for the welcome

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
welcome.and you sound like a lot of others on here.rain,rain,rain.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you haven't wasted any time making the Fury your own. Hope the rain lets up soon so you can get out and enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle!

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Welcome to the site I have a new Fury I bought in February and I still have not been able to ride still sitting here with zero miles! Hopefully the parts will be here before I leave for Americade!!!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts