Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up a VTX1800 a few months ago & then wanted a Fury as well yet I refuse to sell the 1800. Currently completely unsupervised & am selling the car to make room. They are bikes number 34 & 35 since I was a kid with my only previous twins being both oil & air head BM's. I love the 18's grunt yet the Fury leaves it for dead in smoothness over all. I cant get off it !

Fuel tank Automotive tail & brake light Tire Automotive lighting Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tail & brake light Automotive fuel system

·
Banned
116 Posts
Picked up a VTX1800 a few months ago & then wanted a Fury as well yet I refuse to sell the 1800. Currently completely unsupervised & am selling the car to make room. They are bikes number 34 & 35 since I was a kid with my only previous twins being both oil & air head BM's. I love the 18's grunt yet the Fury leaves it for dead in smoothness over all. I cant get off it !

View attachment 243013

View attachment 243014
Those scoots are RED HOT !!!
Welcome in from Daytona Beach

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

·
Registered
2 Posts

View attachment 243013

View attachment 243014
Those bikes are simply drop dead gorgeous! I own a 96 Shadow, but although classic looking and awesome in its own right, it doesn't compare with the sleek beauty of both your new machines. You are very lucky to have found them! I hope you will post more pictures in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy the ride!😃
Juliana Saber

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Those bikes are simply drop dead gorgeous! I own a 96 Shadow, but although classic looking and awesome in its own right, it doesn't compare with the sleek beauty of both your new machines. You are very lucky to have found them! I hope you will post more pictures in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy the ride!😃
Juliana Saber
Cheers Juiliana. My issue is the 1800 hasn’t started since I bought the Fury 🤣. I can’t get past just how nice it is both in city traffic & shortish freeway runs. I miss the 18 yet stand there with both keys looking at them & willingly take the Fury every single time

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cheers Juiliana. My issue is the 1800 hasn’t started since I bought the Fury 🤣. I can’t get past just how nice it is both in city traffic & shortish freeway runs. I miss the 18 yet stand there with both keys looking at them & willingly take the Fury every single time
I've never driven a Fury, (yet) though I have wanted to. It sure is a dream machine! What a tough choice to decide, and I hope I have that problem someday! LOL I totally get taking the Fury every time. 😃

1 - 17 of 17 Posts