Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone run a
Bridgestone BATTLAX BT-028 Cruiser Rear Motorcycle Tire 200/50-18 rear tire.
Bridgestone has always made great tires. The reviews on Amazon are good. But what is your thoughts?

Fly

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just put 1 on mine. I bought a 2010 and it still had the factory tires on it. Date stamp said they were made in 2009. So far I'm diggin it. Of courseanything would be better compared to the piece of shit that was on there. Went with the Bridgestone Battlax Adventure A41 for the front.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm gonna try them out my self I also got the Bridgestone battlax RADIAL front tire instead of the bias ply

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
I use Metzeler on both my Fury and home built chopper and find they work well for the conditions and roads in Sydney. Metzeler are not the only good tyre so let us know how the Bridgestones go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone run a
Bridgestone BATTLAX BT-028 Cruiser Rear Motorcycle Tire 200/50-18 rear tire.
Bridgestone has always made great tires. The reviews on Amazon are good. But what is your thoughts?

Fly
When I rode crotch rockets. They called Bridgestone Tombstone

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Bridgestone site does not show it as being a radial. 90/90-21 M/C 54H W is not a radial as far as I can find. The letter “R” shows the tire construction type as ‘radial. The 90/90/21 is the only A41 tire not designated as "R" radial. I hope I'm wrong because I would like to try a radial front.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can you post where you got it? I'm looking and still can't find one. I really want a radial. The Michelins I have go on Friday

·
Registered
307 Posts
I got um from dennis kirk but j&p cycles also has um you just gotta be sure to get the radial one 90 90 21M/C 54H ..

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts