Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the plug and play thing i thought i was getting from ebay was just a sissy bar and no mount. Beware of pitures and look up the act part number you are buying from there.

I did find this and would like to know if anyone knows about these setups for the other "sister bikes". Says, "uses existing mounting points with no fabs" The other hondas have the same strutless fendor we have. Well designwise. But if it fits the sabre, why would they not fit a fury.

Cobra Sissy Bar Mini 11 inch for Sabre/Stateline/Interstate 1300 '10

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Ok the plug and play thing i thought i was getting from ebay was just a sissy bar and no mount. Beware of pitures and look up the act part number you are buying from there.

I did find this and would like to know if anyone knows about these setups for the other "sister bikes". Says, "uses existing mounting points with no fabs" The other hondas have the same strutless fendor we have. Well designwise. But if it fits the sabre, why would they not fit a fury.

Cobra Sissy Bar Mini 11 inch for Sabre/Stateline/Interstate 1300 '10
because those other bikes probably have fender struts.
you can buy my Honda sissybar and pad--make me an offer.

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
You may be able to figure out where to drill the holes in the fender, then come up with the correct spacers. Those models do not have fender struts, but the rails may be closer together. Here is Hondas low backrest, they don't have a pic of the mounts. But they basically bolt outside (thru) the fender

The rear carrier mount to the same points and looks like this

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You may be able to figure out where to drill the holes in the fender, then come up with the correct spacers. Those models do not have fender struts, but the rails may be closer together. Here is Hondas low backrest, they don't have a pic of the mounts. But they basically bolt outside (thru) the fender

The rear carrier mount to the same points and looks like this
Thanks for the info, just what i needed to know. Really don't want to drill if i do not have to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts