Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
may look silly but changes the look of the brake pedal and will look great on black fury's. what you guys think?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
i think it's a cool idea, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Simple cheap and cool, I like it if your sticking with stock controls

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont. I just got some from the o-ring drawer at the auto parts store. As long as there smaller than the pedal and just stretch and install.

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
I was trying to think of a way to do exactly that, maybe with tape (no), paint (no)... Thanks! What do you think about putting some sort of black disk on the very end?

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Very creative and I give you a lot of cretit for thinking of something so simple that gives a nice extra look to the stock peg. This is a very nice idea for those who have not already cut their stock pegs off and replaced them.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Were are you located in texas? Im in houston
I'm in Elgin,just ousude of Austin. There's a few guys who live in the Houston area. Brenham is the halfway point,maybe one day we can get the Houston and Austin guys together for a meet and greet.

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
I did the "Aleyray break mod" yesterday and love it! I goes perfect with Kury pegs and cluth cover. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I did it also, for the stock peg the outside diameter of the o-ring I got was 3/4", don't remember the inside, I had to stretch it a little, but really looks good on a black fury. Never would have thought of this, great idea Aleyray.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts