Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm down here in South Mississippi and it is supposed to be in the low to mid teens every night this week. What needs to be done with my coolant? I've never had a water cooled bike before. I have Honda fluids in it.

Thanks,
Bob

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the responses....Honda dealer is closed on Mondays, so I can't ask him. Don't have a shop manual....haven't had time to look over owners manual for info (my father passed away and I have been out of pocket).....just wanted a quick take on your parts to see what I needed to do this evening. Don't have an antifreeze tester thingy, autozone was sold out....guess I'll just keep it garaged and hope it doesn't get as cold as they originally anticipated.

·
Premium Member
13,741 Posts
your bike was prepped for cold weather from the factory.if you havent lost any antifreeze you are ok.

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
Jack Daniels works over here in Mobile :)
uwhunter,

I was in your neck of the woods last week. Me and the family took a cruise out of Mobile to Couzumel Mexico the week between Christmas and New Years. We went down on the 27th and it was around 55 degrees. I thought how nice it would be to still be riding.

Right now it is 16 and snowing in Dayton, Ohio!:mad:

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the responses....Honda dealer is closed on Mondays, so I can't ask him. Don't have a shop manual....haven't had time to look over owners manual for info (my father passed away and I have been out of pocket).....just wanted a quick take on your parts to see what I needed to do this evening. Don't have an antifreeze tester thingy, autozone was sold out....guess I'll just keep it garaged and hope it doesn't get as cold as they originally anticipated.
My condolences on the loss of your dad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.