Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey from Northern Canada, just bought my new Fury (matte bullet) waiting for it to arrive but won't be able to ride for a while - til the snow goes. It was love at first site with the Fury which was strange because my other bike is a CBR600RR and I have never really rode anything but sport. Anyway I am hoping I love it and the transition to the Fury is not too big of a learning curve. I am going to hang on to the CBR ...just in case. If anyone has any tips for the transition bring em on.
Crystal in Canada

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
dude I completely understand. I had only rode sport bikes since 1994. I have a CBR 1000 RR (08) and last year added the Fury to my collection. I have loved it ever since and rode mainly it.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Congrats, I belive your gona love it! Wherever you go you'll have a @#$% eating grin. Ain't she purddy. How many loons did that set you back? This is the place for info and best group of people always willing to help. Congrats again.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I traded in my 600RR and was a little worried but I dont regret it at all...I LOVE MY FURY!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts