Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the viper 2 from fuggin and have since fetched a refund do to their poor customer service and waiting 2 months with no word... Are there any other 2 into 1 systems out there in black? Thank you Thank you

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I ordered the viper 2 from fuggin and have since fetched a refund do to their poor customer service and waiting 2 months with no word... Are there any other 2 into 1 systems out there in black? Thank you Thank you
Metric at Other exhaust

these pipes would have been my 2nd choice. I dont particulary like the bend in the back pipe around the crank shaft housing.

Its a shame that you canceled your order. I know i have been waiting for over a month now, but from what im told i should have my Viper2s real soon.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
There are many exhausts out there and many that I liked. The problem was always finding them in black. I guess I was lucky...I ordered mine (Viper 2) from Pipe City and had them in two weeks. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Red, who's bike is that?
Can't remember... All I remember is the post way back in like Sept or Oct.? Don't feel like searching, lazy now after programming class...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts