Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there were any members on the board who live in Western NY? I moved back to Canada recently & am finding the shipping/import costs to get parts cross the border wicked... particularly when it comes to high value or (even worse) large/heavy items... Would love to get chrome rims such as the pair that are posted, but I figure it would run $250 to get them here... If there happens to be a member in that area... perhaps we could talk about working out something?

· Registered
3,093 Posts
Just wondering if there were any members on the board who live in Western NY? I moved back to Canada recently & am finding the shipping/import costs to get parts cross the border wicked... particularly when it comes to high value or (even worse) large/heavy items... Would love to get chrome rims such as the pair that are posted, but I figure it would run $250 to get them here... If there happens to be a member in that area... perhaps we could talk about working out something?
I would love to help you out, but im down here in the city.

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies, guys... I really appreciate it.

Ericegg01 since you're only an hour's drive from my me, I'll drop you a pm to see if we can chat.

Thanks again all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.